Handmade Cards. Bookmarks and Gift Tags
Why Choose Thoughtfully Handmade?
Since 2016, I’ve strived to provide uniquely handmade cards, bookmarks and gift tags to help people gift more thoughtfully and save them from awkward gift-giving situations. I chose to start my own business because I was (and still am) sick and tired of the impersonal, mass-produced cards in the market today. I'm sure you feel the same.
I choose to put hours of hard work and thought into every single card, bookmark and gift tag that I create. By buying one of my cards, not only are you supporting a small business and a crafter, but you are also helping Toronto Environmental Alliance. They are a non-profit organization dedicated to building a greener Toronto! I donate 10 cents from every item sold to them.
I love helping my customers spread positivity. It's another reason Thoughtfully Handmade exists! What better way to spread positivity than with cards? I mean, you don’t give someone a card for a negative reason, right? I want everyone to be more thoughtful and intentional with our gift-giving.
Help me spread positivity and empower a small businesses today by buying a card on my website!
- Simcoe Street Market: Beaverton, ON
- Dini & Co: Georgetown, ON
- Kawartha Artisan Market: Fenelon Falls, ON
- Best DAD Ever Virtual Market: June 5 from 8 Pm for 24 hours on The Mom Market Niagara's Facebook and Instagram stories
- Craftadian Virtual Market: June 12 from 10 AM-5 PM (must register for FREE ticket to shop)
- Pop-Up Spring Market: Outlet Collection at Niagara, June 19-20 from 11 AM - 7 PM